posted in Fitness
I’m happy to report that our fitness resort stay-cation (I’m calling it the Reed Farms Fitness Resort, or RFFR for short) was a huge success!
We spent the week working out, eating healthy, working out some more, and relaxing in between (along with taking care of a few essential to-do’s around the house).
By the end of 7 days, I had lost a total of 2.6 lbs., had great energy and was fitting just a little bit better into my clothes. Hooray!
While we won’t be able to keep up the three-and-a-half-hour-a-day workout schedule on an on-going basis (practically speaking), we will continue a few of our RFFR habits:
- Awareness and tracking of our daily calorie intake
- Limiting my daily calorie intake to 1600 calories or less
- 5 times a week workouts, alternating strength training and cardio
- Getting adequate sleep each night (7.5 hours or more, which we pretty much did before RFFR anyway)
- Drinking 2 liters of water daily
- Healthy meal choices, with lots of fruits and vegetables
Do you have fitness goals that you’re trying to achieve right now? Share in the comments below how you’re making it happen!